If your Galaxy device doesn't support Bixby Vision, you are still able to scan QR Codes however this will be directly through Samsung Internet or Samsung Internet (Beta). Usually the Samsung Internet application is pre-installed on later Galaxy devices however if you have uninstalled this app or you are unable to locate this app within your apps tray, you can easily download it from the Google PlayStore.
1) LaunchSamsung Internet or Samsung Internet (Beta)
2) Select the 3 lines bottom right the screen
3) Tap on Settings
4) Select Useful Features
5) Toggle on QR Code reader
NOTE: If this option isn't available on either Samsung Internet or Samsung Internet (Beta) ensure that you are running on the latest app update. You can update these applications via the Google PlayStore, alternatively you can enable Auto-updates for all your apps downloaded from the Google PlayStore.
6) Head back to the homepage and touch the URL link > select the QR Code icon
7) Tap Allow on the pop up permissions
8) Position the QR Code within the guide lines to detect the code. Once the code has been detected, you will automatically be redirected.